Friday, January 5, 2018

Time Travel

So its been a little while since this blog has had any attention... So we will just go with the Clifnotes on what has happened in the last 7 years. 

- I changed schools twice, ending up at a high school still working with ID students. This is my 10th year teaching. 

- I completed my Master's in Education from Mason. 

- I completed the course work for the Applied Behavior Analysis program (still have to do supervision hours which is proven to need more attention than I originally thought.) 

- I owned a snake, a pig and rats (some over lap but not much)

- I have become an aunt to an amazing little man, and will have a second little niece or nephew this summer! 

- So many of my wonderful friends have gotten married and started families (most are on round two) so I consider myself a fake aunt to all of them. 

- I am working daily on my mental health and have been in a great place for the last couple years (with a few hiccups, but mostly great)

- I have made some great improvements to the house (funded by my great land lords) to include a new driveway, laminate flooring in the basement, brand new hardwood floors upstairs as well as a beautiful paint job in the rooms upstairs.
(Ill go into more detail in a later post.) 

-I have learned a lot about myself over the past 7 years and continue working on becoming a better me.  


I hope to use this blog to motivate myself to stay on course and work to expand my horizons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment